Wednesday, September 01, 2004

mmm...nice?...

So today we are going to be talking about jazz. Do you get jazz? I'm not sure that I do...I will happily listen to Bum Gravy, or TG, or any of the industrial noise merchants; I have played the Eraserhead soundtrack - for fun. I'll defend Metal Machine Music, hum Sister Ray from begining to end, even (if pushed) listen to the sound of my own whiny voice, but I can't get more than half way through this...bet you a metaphorical Euro you can't either:

Ornette Coleman: Science Fiction

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You owe me a metaphorical Euro!

Admittedly, that track isn't the best place to start listening to jazz. Try Miles Davis' "Kind of Blue" or John Coltrane's "Blue Train." Much more listenable.

Good luck! - Dale Cruse

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home