Monday, August 30, 2004

words and music

I'm reading words and music by Paul Morley, a book about Kylie and Can and Throbbing Gristle, Missy Elliot and Mozart, Xtina and Christina and christ knows what else...it's a rambling, subjective road movie of a book and references a lot I want to go back and listen to again so I guess that a lot of the stuff here will reflect a lot of the stuff there until it's over...just be grateful the ftp was playing up and instead of the planned 17mb of Tangerine Dream, you have this little piece of the sublime instead...

Steve Reich: Nagoya Marimba (buy)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I wasn't entirely convinced it wasn't a made up piece, so that's good to know...might go soulseek it - when i've finished...I think knowing what it sounds like might spoil the book for me...

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home